Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Just Have To Get Through Today

If I can just make it through the rest of today, I will be happy. Today is an A-day, which is a bad day, but if I get through it, it will be New Moon day, and then my life will be complete. Until Eclipse comes out, of course. But today has been a very unproductive day and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I really don't. Not because I don't want to focus, but because I can't. Now that I'm this close to premiere night, the hours seem to stretch by at an impossibly slow rate. The only thing that wouldn't be a complete waste of my time would be finishing New Moon. Even though I've read it, its been awhile and I need to refresh my memory. But I can't while I'm stuck in school. I can't even take a nap to make time pass by faster. I just get to sit here and watch the minutes tick by as I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment