Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Moon

We are now only 1 week and 1 day away from experiencing the greatest event since November 21, 2008. The new Twilight movie is coming out. To say that fans are excited wouldn't even begin to cover it. They are ecstatic to be this close to seeing the latest film in the Twilight Saga, New Moon. And I am one of those people. Everytime a preview appears on television, my heart beats faster and I physically can not stay still or contain my excitement. I watched the entire MTV movie awards just to catch a glimpse of the first trailer. I interrupted my sister's shower to tell her that I had just seen the first official TV preview of New Moon. I have searched YouTube to see if they have any other trailers I've not yet seen. And I have not been disappointed. Twilight was not all that impressive compared with the books. However, New Moon will blow it out of the water. The budget is bigger and the special effects I was worried about look amazing. Everything about this movie will be fantastic and I can not wait. When I'm sitting in a reclining movie chair next week with a tub of popcorn, I will feel like I am a part of what is happening on screen. I will cry when Edward leaves Bella because that hurt, that pain, leaks off the pages of the books and physically hurts. I expect just as much from the movie and I know it will be just as good as everyone's been expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment